Our management team is made up of doctors, professors, and professionals who are dedicated to serving the community with accessible medical care, disease prevention, research, and awareness.
- Bruce Williams, MD MPH – Medical Director
- Jamie Finkelstein – Program Operations Director
- Brandon Smith – Financial Analyst
- Heather Manquera, Manager, Patient Support Systems
- Kathy Liotta – Practice Manager
- Kathryn Lenberg, MPH, PhD – Manager, Behavioral Health Services
- Marlinda Quintana-Jefferson, PhD. – Manager, Clinical Quality Programs
- Sam Sanchez – Director, Pharmacy Services
- Tony Quintana – Manger, Community Health Resources
Our management team ensure healthcare strategies that our patients and community needs. They are experts in their field and are sensitive to the unique needs and challenges of the people we serve.
Call us at 505-272-1312 or contact UNM Truman Health Services to speak with a member of our management team
Programs for Health Providers
UNM Truman Health Services proudly offers education and diagnostic tools for community health providers in rural or underserved areas of New Mexico through Project ECHO® Telehealth consultations are available for medical and behavioral health concerns.
If you are interested in Telehealth services, please contact a member of our management team.
UNM Truman Health Services is a NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home committed to providing comprehensive primary medical care, behavioral health services, and complementary therapies for patients with HIV/Stage 3 (AIDS) in Albuquerque, NM.
With extensive knowledge and experience in the field of HIV/Stage 3 (AIDS) community healthcare, our management team works together to ensure all of our patients have access to the best treatment options available for their unique situation.